BIA has delivered a crushing station to a customer in Benin. This station produces ballast, road products as well as concrete.
The crushing plant is fed 0/700 of blasted stones.
It is made by:
- An primary hopper extension (to allows trucks to feed the plant)
- A primary crusher UJ210 with a CJ409 jaw crusher
- A secondary crusher UH310 with a CH430 cone crusher with 3 deck screen of 8,6m²
- A tertiary crusher UH311 with a CH430 cone crusher with 4 deck screen of 8,6m²
- 2 surge bins to ensure that the cone crushers are well-supplied
You will find 3 different production modes, from a granite rock:
- Concrete: 0/5 – 5/10 – 10/15 – 15/25 : 150 tons/hour
- Road product: 0/4 – 4/6 – 6/10 – 10/14 : 135 tons/hour
- Undercoat : 0/31.5 : 150 tons/hour